We just couldn't imagine life without all our pups. Our shop, Trendy Bindi's Boutique LLC is named for our beloved Bindi who crossed the rainbow bridge this past May. She was Stephanie's special little sweetheart. We are blessed to still have her litter mate, who is Kerry's baby, as well as an English Springer Spaniel, a black lab hound mix and a border collie mix in the family. Stephanie is keeping her eyes and heart open for the next pup that chooses her. In the meantime, we thought we'd share some of the great dog products that we've purchased and fallen love with as well as some of the wonderful local rescues that do so much for the dogs in our community.
Clockwise from the top right:
- Here is a picture of Bindi from about a year ago. She was an absolute blessing and is sorely missed.
- SICSA is a wonderful animal rescue in Kettering, Ohio. Bindi, her sister and many of our pups over the years have been adopted from this great organization.
- Joseph's Legacy is a rescue that takes on some of the most heartbreaking cases of neglect and abuse in this corner of Ohio and give the dogs a whole new chance at life.
- Tails of Hope is a great Ohio rescue that pulls as many animals as they can from kill shelters in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Recycled Doggies is another of our favorite rescues and they work wonders in the Cincinnati area saving animals from kill shelters.
- This handmade flamingo collar is made by Fairy Tail Collars in Arizona and we've been very happy with the quality of the collars that we have purchased from them.
- When our rather senior English Springer Spaniel developed a major case of hyperkeratosis on her snout this spring we were amazed at the practically instantaneous results we got when we applied Snout Soother from The Natural Dog Company. It is all-natural and made in the USA!
- This sweet polka dot rose collar from Day Dog Designs in Arizona is similar to one that we got for Bindi and another of our girls. The engraved buckles are a wonderful addition and when one of our dogs escaped we got her back thanks to the information on her buckle.
- This nylon webbing pink leash is triple stitched and has held up really well to a lot of wear and tear. It is made by The Haigler and Wallace Company in North Carolina.
- Finally, this reflective and glow in the dark collar from Darkdog Outfitters is really well made and it really does glow. It really helps give that extra visibility to your dog after dark.