Friday, June 20, 2008

Natures's Beauty

The other day Mom and I were out visiting with her wondeful mom, my Grammy extraordinaire, and she pointed out to us this tiny sweet baby bunny. It had been carefully nestled amongst her flowers in her cottagey flower bed in front of her porch by its mother while it went off to forage for food. I managed to get a picture of this precious creature without scaring it off (thank goodness for zoom!) and I thought I would share it with you.





Yesterday, Mom and I had another special moment with one of God's creatures. While we were sitting behind the counter, a hummingbird flitted in through the open front door. It explored our front room and then came into the counter room and floated just in front of us, about two feet away from us for a few moments before flitting back out the door. We certainly enjoyed its visit!

Kerry

No comments: