Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waynesville Days

I know that it seems a ways off but July is creeping up on us and before you know it, Waynesville Days will be here! Carol, a good friend and wonderful owner of Waynesville's Red Barn General Store (where you can find all sorts of yummy foods, including the Country Living line, beautiful glassware, and much much more) has been working very hard and has just posted the official Waynesville Days website. Not only can you learn more about this weeklong old-fashioned patriotic small town celebration, you can also take a peek at some the great material from turn of the century Waynesville Homecomings.
http://www.waynesvilledays.com/

You can also visit the Red Barn General Store Here

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to live in a small town.

Trendy Bindi's Boutique LLC said...

It generally is a lot of fun and this year it should be even better! I have to say, working down here at the shop, I have grown to love Waynesville and I wouldn't mind living here myself.